[TowerTalk] HFTA Question

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:58:57 EDT 2020

I am not an expert, but it seems they go down to 2m x 2m mesh resolution, and accuracy between 25 to 50 cm:

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fpnoa.ign.es%2Fespecificaciones-lidar

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpnoa.ign.es%2Fmdt-lidar

73, Maximo