[TowerTalk] EFHW core

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Sep 29 13:07:32 EDT 2020

If that's true, I'll bet it wasn't the result of an infinite number of
monkeys and typewriters, but the rather the result of serious
understanding of how antennas and networks work, combined with some time
in the lab optimizing!

Don't know who Danny Horvat is, but the "Danny" that I exchanged round
robin testing with ten years ago is a pretty sharp cookie.

73, Jim K9YC