[TowerTalk] Antenna Identification ...now identified

Charles Morrison junkcmp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:48:34 EDT 2020

There were two versions:
regular duty and Light Duty (LD) which meant smaller diameter tubing for
less windload or for temporary dxpedtions.
All the elements are insulated from the boom.
They are fabulous performers but there is one drawback. Most of those KLM
monobanders were sensitive to other antennas nearby,
so plan to keep other HF antennas at least 20 to 30ft away.
I have had a 10M6 for 20+ years and it is also a fantastic antenna.
Good luck and enjoy.