[TowerTalk] Tower question

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 08:15:26 EDT 2021

You stated all the labels are visible on it
then you should be able to identify the manufacturer
If the sections are ten feet and you said it is an Amerite
then consult the manufacturer specs

Putting a Tower up By The Book
(per the manufacturer Specs is the only right way)
They know the wind load and what their tower is designed for.

Steve
*KG5VK*
Tele 318-470-9806
ARRL NTX Section Manager
*Please note: My Out Going Email address is LottsPhoto at Gmail.com*
*KG5VK at ARRL.ORG <KG5VK at ARRL.ORG> is forwarded to my Gmail address*