[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 220, Issue 15

Lou Laderman lladerman at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 15:50:02 EDT 2021

Dale, I have a Hi-Z 4-square in the woods behind my house. I have it spaced
90' a side to compromise between optimum 160M and 80M. It works extremely
well. I can't determine if I have any degradation due to the proximity of
the receive antennas to trees, I'm very happy with how it "hears", and use
it mostly on 80M. I'm also in the middle of a suburban setting, which makes
160M in particular difficult at best.

73

Lou W0FK

Message: 1