[TowerTalk] What happened to Glenn Martin & the Hazer?

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Fri Apr 16 17:16:28 EDT 2021

Dwight

NO when I started this thread I was asking about the Glenn Martin Hazer
company and why they went out of business.

But maybe you are answering some other hijacked reply to that thread
...so far only one person has answered (off list) the subject line

I truly believe that to be a ham requires one to have Attention Deficit
Disorder..."pick me ..pick me ...ohhh look a chicken!"

Dave
NR1DX

--
Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com