[TowerTalk] Drawing and/or list of fasteners: US Tower TX-472

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:14:58 EDT 2021

I need a drawing or list of fasteners for the TX-472. I know they're
ASTM a325 bolts/nuts.

I don't need the 27" bolts or the nuts for those: I bought them from
US Tower directly.

What I need are the 3 bolts each for the front  / 4 bolts for the rear
flanges plus associated hardware (nuts/washers).

I suspect I can use Grade 5 hardware for the erection component
fasteners as those aren't structural members.

Anyone have a list of components & sizes or a drawing? Also need to
know about washers and where they go. The earlier owner only had
washers on the 2 hinge bolts and I don't even know if the placement of
the washers he had was correct.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

--
Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com