[TowerTalk] Long span lanyard for wire antenna

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 10:25:05 EDT 2021

Amen to that - I can't remember the actual trig formula, but I do know
that as sag approaches zero, tension on the caternary approaches
infinite, rapidly.  Thanks to K1TTT for that insight.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.