[TowerTalk] Rohn catalog picture wanted

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:43:23 EDT 2021

Back in the day when Rohn sold crankup towers, they had a picture in their catalog that said, “Be careful with your crankup!”  It showed a picture of a horrified guy with his fingers cut off, and bright red blood dripping out.  My kids saw that picture when they were very small, and I guess it made an impression on them, because every now and then they ask to see it again.  They are in their late 40’s now!

Can someone with an old catalog scan that image and email it to me, or otherwise get it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ