[TowerTalk] Experience with Sacrificial Zinc?

Haring family dcharing at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:58:55 EDT 2021

Actually, painting your anodic material is the LAST thing you want to do if
you have a big galvanic potential between 2 metals and an electrolyte (i.e.
galvanic cell). When you have a coating defect, your anode is MUCH smaller
and corrodes much faster, leaving what's under inadequately protected.

regards,

Dave N3AC