[TowerTalk] Experience with Sacrificial Zinc?

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:13:07 EDT 2021

I think so.

Brite-Zinc seems to me like an anti-rust paint, for protection. Usually on steel.
Urethane aliphatic enamel is a synthetic cover to give an extra protection layer on the top of the zinc.

Professional towers are like that, hot dip galvanizing, then several layers of that urethane paint.
That procedure gives you years and years of protection.

73, Maximo