[TowerTalk] Antenna Service Sacramento Area?

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 10:56:01 EDT 2021

My friend George N6ZS needs the coax repaired on his SteppIR.  It got kinked
at the standoff mounted on the tower, just below the antenna.  The Tashjian
crank-up is nested and the antenna is at about 23' off the ground.  But
George no longer climbs (even ladders) and needs someone to cut off the old
coax, install a new PL-259 and a barrel, and connect it to a new run of coax
he will furnish.  Field Tower Service used to do such work in the Sacramento
area, but Dave Field has since retired.   I tried emailing several
tower/antenna service outfits there but so far no replies.

Can any of you suggest an antenna service around Sacramento who could do
this work?

73,

Steve

N6SJ