[TowerTalk] Terminate unused ports on remote antenna switch?

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:07:26 EDT 2021

Yes, it would be great to have all four antennas up and ready to go. But
until then your reply does not answer the question.

I'm in the same boat. Two of the four 80m verticals are up and functional
individually. I am hoping to get the other two before winter arrives, but
real time life situations seem to get in the way. Besides, I have several
other antenna projects I have to trade off my time with.

For my situation, I am planning to install 1 kw dummy loads to the unused
ports and see what happens. I was hoping that someone would provide some
realistic input to this situation. And, of course, you are welcome come
here and lend a hand....

I'm open for some real suggestions.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA