[TowerTalk] Looking for swingarm side mount

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 13:25:46 EDT 2021

Howdy, TowerTalkians -     Regarding my previous post, I was sort of right. I eventually remembered that it wasn't 45G I was thinking of and a couple of people told me that they did it with no problem so there you go. I was working with some AB-105 at the time which has a face width of 24" instead of the 18" of 45G so please amend my comments.              More coffee next time?!?        Cheers,Steve    K7LXC