[TowerTalk] This just about freaked me out

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Sun Aug 22 16:05:09 EDT 2021

Do the math:  If she were to fall off, it would take the model/skydiver
instructor over 13 seconds to "reach" the ground.  I say "over 13
seconds" because she'd reach terminal velocity after falling for 12
seconds or about 1500 feet.   So that final 1200+ feet would be at a
constant velocity of about 120 MPH.  Ouch!

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F