[TowerTalk] Rotator Question - Repair or Replace

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 06:00:24 EDT 2021

Keith,

Since you took it apart, if you think you can put it back together I would recommend you clean it up and, provided you believe replacement of the bearings will make it work as it should, put it back together and see what happens.  It will cost next to nothing for 98 3/8” ball bearings.  If you then want a new one to have the most reliable option, you will still have something you can sell if it works.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPhone