[TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Mon Dec 6 16:20:41 EST 2021

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in
forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.
Date: 2021-12-06 15:18
 From: kq2m at kq2m.com
To: john at kk9a.com, towetalk at contesting.com

TY Alan and John for that.  Unfortunately my ledge has little if any
ground conductivity and is extremely uneven with 45+ degree hills and
ridges and ravine dropoffs everywhere.  The only areas that are flat
enough are either on my neighbors lawns or my septic field or far too
close to my transmit antennas.  And none of that will work.

It's quite a challenge here!

73

Bob, KQ2M