[TowerTalk] Questions on Low band receiving antennas in forests and wetlands along ridgelines and ravines.

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 15:48:41 EST 2021

 Hi Ed,How well does the beverage work at your place?73, Rich, N6KT
    On Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 12:43:23 PM PST, <sawyered at earthlink.net> wrote:

 Bob,  I have a similar situation here.  I just run the beverage wire
approximately following the ground contour - however steep and undulating -
about 6 - 8 ft off of the ground.  My ground is thin topsoil over ledge.
Beverages low poor ground conductivity.

Ed  N1UR