[TowerTalk] Moving ham radio eflectors to permit attachments

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:14:48 EST 2021

$ 20/month for up to 500 members.  Additional members
$0.44/member/year.  I have no idea what the total membership of
towertalk is, but suspect it's a couple of thousand, which suggests
another $700 a year for per capita fees, so let's say $1000/year.  I
think PVRC might slide into the $20/month category.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.