[TowerTalk] Moving ham radio eflectors to permit

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 09:51:10 EST 2021

This seems like a big discussion for something that is very simple.  For
me the messages come to my email and I can respond back in the email. So
for me if the reflector is changed I just need to subscribe to the new
reflector and I can deal with what ever the issue are with the new
reflector  I do not see any problems with the groups that I am on in
groups.io.

I would like to be able to have attachments though, or a download
directory where documents could be stored.

Chuck K9LC