[TowerTalk] Moving ham radio eflectors to permit attachments

J Chaloupka boltsnutspins at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 14:26:31 EST 2021

 I agree!  JIM
    On Wednesday, December 22, 2021, 10:02:52 AM EST, JP <jp at ezoom.net> wrote:

 Agreed.

I like the simplicity of this list. Even though I haven’t been active on air for some time, this is the *only* ham radio related resource I still subscribe to, and read, daily. There must be a reason why it’s sticky with me, and I bet many others. Hint: the answer is because it isn’t another multimedia mess in my pocket.

73,

J.P.
W2XX/7