[TowerTalk] ALFASPID rotor problem....

ssc ssc at andor.net
Sat Dec 25 12:14:31 EST 2021

To be clear the SPX01 serious of rotators in NOT sold be Alfa Radio and
is therefore not a AlfaSpid rotator.

Not sure which controller you have but it sounds like you have the wrong
ratio in the controller.  If you have the ROT2Prog - Press the "S" to
get into the setting for the ratio setting - use the arrow key to change.

Mitch VE6OH

--
J. T. (Mitch)  Mitchell
Amateur Radio Call VE6OH / CFARS Call CIW308 / CIW930