[TowerTalk] TT QSY?

Bud Rogers k9noz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 05:46:23 EST 2021

My other groups have long since moved. There were no dire consequences.  After the first week or so it was a nonevent.
Shift the platform and get on with life.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 21:18, William Greaves via TowerTalk<towertalk at contesting.com> wrote:   As a newbie to TT and planning my first tower, I've learned much from the conversations and, frankly, wonder how a move will contribute significantly to efficient communication or learning. Sure, a powerpoint with simulations would be great; one  just needs to add the url, youtube link, etc., to share the info.Bill K9GN