[TowerTalk] 80m vertical ideas / questions

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 06:14:54 EST 2021

Hi Paul,

I can provide you a high performance diagram for a 80m vertical antenna.
It is based on a 12m spiderbeam pole (fibreglass).
Next document contains the details. Apologies, it is in spanish, but diagrams and pictures are self explanatory.

http://www.ea1ddo.es/Vertical%2080m%20EA6WX.pdf

73, Maximo EA1DDO