[TowerTalk] Terminating Phillystran to EHS

Steve K8LX lists at oakcom.org
Sun Feb 7 19:37:09 EST 2021

I've always used a shackle in that spot, mostly so I could disconnect
the connection at-will.

Regardless, the Philly side thimble is just the thimble, so MAY not be a
big noise generator.

RE the diode effect - I wonder if folks worry about the Big Grip to EHS
"connection", with all that grit.

-Steve K8LX