[TowerTalk] Measuring RF ground characteristics

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Feb 13 16:02:42 EST 2021

Jim

That is basically N6LF's and my approach so far as well.

As I said I was hoping for a more direct measurement approach that
didn't involve an actual antenna.

I basically live on a large (prehistoric) sandbar approximately 65 feet
above MSL. ( A mountain ridge by Florida standards) A tidal river is
~1/4 mile away

Dave
NR1DX

Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com