[TowerTalk] PL-259 Crimp Connectors

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:15:16 EST 2021

Everyone here always recommends Amphenol 83-1SP PL-259 connectors, but
does Amphenol make a crimp version?  If so, where would be a good
supplier of them?  If not, what crimp connector out there has similar
quality?  I don't plan to ever use soldered connectors again.

I've used the crimp PL-259 connectors from DX Engineering and they have
worked well, but are there others?  I see that Davis RF has a couple of
crimp versions but there is no information on them, the price difference
between the two is almost 2:1, and I've never seen any user comments for
either.

Thanks much,
Dave   AB7E