[TowerTalk] Hazer cable replacement?

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 12:05:22 EST 2021

Hi Jamis.

The last time I purchased replacement hardware for my tower, I used
E-Rigging for wire rope and sleeves https://www.e-rigging.com/
<https://www.e-rigging.com/>

E-Rigging recommend using aluminum swaging sleeves with galvanized wire
rope: https://www.e-rigging.com/Aluminum-Hour-Glass-Sleeves_c_4867.html
<https://www.e-rigging.com/Aluminum-Hour-Glass-Sleeves_c_4867.html> and
zinc plated copper swaging sleeves with stainless steel wire rope:
https://www.e-rigging.com/copper-sleeves
<https://www.e-rigging.com/Aluminum-Hour-Glass-Sleeves_c_4867.html>

Swedging Sleeves and Buttons page:
https://www.e-rigging.com/swaging-sleeves-buttons