[TowerTalk] Resonant Frequency - 40m Dipole

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 11:49:48 EST 2021

If any of you have built a coil loaded 40m dipole and can remember
approximately how much higher in frequency it resonated when moved from
10-15 feet off the ground to a half wavelength or more, please let me
know.

Guess my memory isn't as good as I thought because I can't remember exactly
what happened when I built one and put it up at home a couple years ago.
Whatever it was, as I recall, was not nearly the same as my model
indicated. I've got more work to do but want to put it up soon.

73...Stan, ZF9CW