[TowerTalk] Tower guy line Anchor Positions

R. David Eagle kb8nnu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 19:18:35 EST 2021

 Great Points! Thanks Grant and Scott  I figured that since I was stretching out the horizontal component I would have to very the tensions in some fashion.  I can't foresee a huge load on the tower....just an A3S Tribander.  BUT nonetheless, I want to make sure it will be safe most of all.
Thanks again!
Dave,KB8NNU