[TowerTalk] Important Alert

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 30 21:56:41 EST 2021

This was posted for what good reason ??

Would you have really fallen for this crap in the first place, unless
you are a total brand new email user, at any glance you should have
easily known this was just a phishing ploy. Not a single line in the
original notice to you ties it to a single thing or activity that you
are involved in wherein you should do a single thing except delete this
immediately and move on..

I'm stunned you might have even considered this as something legitimate.

It escapes me that you would re-post this and expect us as readers to do
or act how ?

If this were closer to April 1st. with some stretch I might find humor
in your posting this, January 30 does not do it.

mac/mc  w5mc