[TowerTalk] Roof mounted tri-bander and rotatable dipole

Bruce Jungwirth k0son at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 1 21:31:51 EDT 2021

Tony,
I have the GM 9ft quad pod on my garage with an OB9-5. It works good, but I found that I need a little extra power on SSB fo some DX work (just 500 Watts). Be sure you follow GM’s mounting instructions and don’t just bolt to the roof sheeting. I’d mount the A3 and go with wire dipoles for 80 & 40.
Good luck.
73, Bruce.   K0SON

Sent from my iPad