[TowerTalk] Important Information About EZNEC

Dan Maguire danac6la at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:32:42 EDT 2021

Ed McCann wrote:
>>> Please advise how Roy’s decision will impact your AutoEZ, if at all !

At the moment there are no changes planned or needed for AutoEZ.  I am
fairly confident that AutoEZ will continue to work just fine with any
future "free" versions of EZNEC.  Roy and I work hard to insure that
no EZNEC changes impact the AutoEZ/EZNEC interface.

Jim Lux wrote:
>>> In that retirement page, Roy mentions a known bug in NEC4.2. Does anyone have more information on that?

Roy addressed that here:

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/important-information-about-eznec.771241/page-3#post-5905992

Roy also has added a few other earlier comments to that QRZ.com thread.

Dave Haring wrote:
>>> I didn't find the URL for updates to Pro. And can't check because I'm running 6.0+.

The complete list of changes for all versions of EZNEC (Demo, Std,
Plus, Pro) can be found here:

https://eznec.com/Updates60.html

Dan, AC6LA