[TowerTalk] Joining two perpendicular wires

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:41:07 EDT 2021

You need to use a solid non-conductive wire support, for the structutal forces, then solder the wire with no tension at all.
That is same as a "dipole-center" item. A simple plastic piece, with some holes for wire support. Then solder the free wire-ends easily, with no tension forces on them.

73, Maximo