[TowerTalk] Joining two perpendicular wires

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jul 12 14:04:31 EDT 2021

YES!  This has been my solution since discovering them almost 15 years
ago. At dipole feedpoints, the wire loops back on itself through an
insulator, and is clamped to a wire going to the coax connector by two
split bolts. I also use them to connect elevated radials. I use a DXE
radial plate for my 160M tee with on-ground radials.

73, Jim K9YC