[TowerTalk] HAM IV Controller question

W1JCW John W1JCW at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:38:04 EDT 2021

If your pot is bad it will be off.

Operate the rotor on the group and watch the rotation.

Usually most set the rotor due south or north and then set the antenna.
As you confirmed operation on the ground I don't see why it would not work connected to the antenna.

73-
W1JCW
John

Join my new SteppIR Antennas IO group by sending an email to:

steppirengineeringandrepair+subscribe at groups.io