[TowerTalk] Dipole center connector

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Thu Jul 22 14:43:34 EDT 2021

I like Budwig's on yagis. I put them on my "Ugly Baluns", bend the leads
away from the balun, solder on some ring lugs, and there ya go.

As far as a better dipole center support, I've used the plastic ones for
dipoles fed by ladder line and those work fine. Also, it's hard to beat a
"dog bone" ! :)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL