[TowerTalk] Reflector Length Vs SWR

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sun Jun 13 00:06:45 EDT 2021

You can try temporarily using the driven element controller to operate
the reflector by rewiring the connections to the control box.  If it
successfully can do that, then you probably need
to replace the driver chip in the controller.  That is the common
failure point.  Far more likely than the EHU being bad.

73
Rick N6RK