[TowerTalk] Orion 2800 mast clamp redux

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Fri Jun 25 13:17:03 EDT 2021

Along those lines...

I use a male/female 1 3/8 inch (?) splined shaft from agricultural
tractors.  Tractor Supply has a shaft approx 8 inches long that has a
male spline on one end and a female on the other. You can split it and
use both pieces to make a good drive joint.

I would think it would be less expensive and easier to find than a truck
part.

73 de Steve, NR4M