[TowerTalk] Big system in WWA visit

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 16:07:08 EST 2021

    Yesterday I posted that a very large array was available. If you're interested in taking a look at it (it's in a gated community I think) there will be folks there at 10 AM on Saturday to start taking stuff out of the shack so it'll be available for a visit.

    You can get the address and see the amazing pictures at W7JK at qrz.com. Maybe I'll see you there.      This'd make a terrific remote station with rental income or just move in yourself. No disassembly required! Cheers,Steve    K7LXCCell: 206-890-4188