[TowerTalk] pulley advice

Dave Sublette k4to.dave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:12:16 EST 2021

Greetings fellow tower dwellers,

I need to replace pulleys used to haul up 80 meter dipole ends.  I need to
find sources for good quality pulleys, perhaps stainless steel types used
on sailboats?

I also need a general purpose, 4 inch diameter pulley for hoisting antennas
(big) on the tower.  Perhaps this one should be the snatch block variety?

So what are your go-to sources?  Google always returns plenty of hits.
Knowing who the good suppliers are and the quality of goods is very
important and hard to judge from advertising info.

Thanks and 73,

Dave, K4TO