[TowerTalk] Rope

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:23:18 EST 2021

If you look at the 22mm Harken block, you'll see an example of a design
that is difficult to jam - the pully rim is even with the frame of the
block. Agreed that they're relatively expensive at $10 or so each, but I
have never had a pulley jam. These are designed for sailing where a jam
could be a true disaster.
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/harken--22mm-single-micro-block--253278?recordNum=5

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*“The servant-leader is servant first… It begins with the natural feeling
that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one
to aspire to lead." Robert K. Greenleaf*