[TowerTalk] Vertical question

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Mon Mar 15 11:57:13 EDT 2021

What comes to mind is how true to reality is the model's results?  If
the model is relatively true to reality then most of us would likely not
bother with additional radials.

You said, "It is working great."  Is that a reasonable motivation to add
4 more radials to maybe get 0.01 more dBi?  The term diminishing returns
comes to mind.

I would suggest leaving it alone and enjoy using it.

Have fun.
Patrick       NJ5G
.