[TowerTalk] Vertical question

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 15:52:37 EDT 2021

This is the second allusion to 1/8 wave elevated radials that I've read,
but I've been unable to find anything further, in the usual sources.
Any leads?  I have an inverted L, but really don't have room for 1/4
wave elevated radials and am told that my 8 x 70 foot radials on the
ground really aren't worth much.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite