[TowerTalk] Wind Noise

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Mon Mar 15 19:54:39 EDT 2021

I appreciate all the suggestions.

I don’t think isolating the tower from the house is possible. Yes, I can slip some rubber or other material between the bracket and the house, but I probably over-engineered the anchors. They consist of threaded rod passed through the header in the gable end of the house along with two of the roof trusses. It is rigidly fixed with nuts and washers on each side of every member the rods pass through. The bracket is bolted to the rods.

Rope through the elements sounds like the way to go.

Al
AB2ZY