[TowerTalk] Polyamide (Stauff) Insulator Clamps

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 03:13:32 EDT 2021

I think the important point is the material they are made of.
As far as I know, PVC is good for that, since it is UV, electricity and moisture resistant.

But if your concern is the UV resistance, that is easy to improve, just apply a layer of poliuretane paint and it will last more than us.

73, Maximo