[TowerTalk] Falling derrick

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 20 15:16:38 EDT 2021

Where and how you attach to the HDBX would be the starting point.  A bit
tricky given its design.  2/3 the way up might be ok so it doesn't
buckle, but that is a guess.  It's a trade off of tension buckling vs
bending buckling and how to distribute the connection load to the angle
members.  Better ask Rohn.

Grant KZ1W