[TowerTalk] Green Heron Rotator Controller RT-21

JOHN OWENS ham38john at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 14:52:57 EDT 2021

My RT-21 replaced a failed Orion Controller. Why do you need more than 360? I am much happier with my RT-21. Rotator is still an Orion. You will probably end up with more than 360 deg, but not much more. It probably does work with your 1000DXA. Talk with the owner of GH. He will set you straight.
John Owens -  N7TK