[TowerTalk] Fulton K2550 Brake issue

Mark Hammond k7hph at q.com
Sun May 2 16:26:53 EDT 2021

Hello All:

I have a Fulton K2550 Break Winch on my TRX-80 Raising Fixture that I use to
lay down my UST HDX 555 Tower. Sometimes, when I have used it in the past, I
have found that I need to manually release the break discs before it will
let out the cable.

In the past, there was a website that gave instructions on how to do that. I
went to the site the other day and found that it no longer exists!  Does
anyone know where it went, or where the instructions to release the discs
can be found? I tried Fulton Tech Support, but their answering machine says
that they are on holiday. I have tried several days now and get the same
message.

Any help would be appreciated!

73, Mark K7HPH