[TowerTalk] Tristao tower info still needed

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon May 3 15:13:57 EDT 2021

Tristao really created the crank up market although others were in the market ehen I bought the CZ-471.  There was a remote control sold by Tristao and another group that sold a way to use your drill to crank up the tower.
I stayed with the manbual method but did replace the Fulter 1500 with a Fulton 2500 winch which made cranking up and down much easier.  Tristao al sold a add a section design thus a 71 foor could become a 84 foot tower.
The problem  was the section added was a low base so your concrete base needed to be replaced.  Jody at US Tower is the best source on these matters.
73 Dave K4JRB